Building a foundation for the future we aim to:
- Produce young men and women who will be useful and productive members of the society.
- Develop in each student a sense of self – esteem and confidence in his or her ability to solve problems.
- Instill in each student a good sense of civic responsibility.
- Develop in each child a good sense of sportsmanship.
- Instill in each child an appreciation of nature; how to live, preserve and care for his environment with sensitivity and consideration for God’s other creations on earth now and in the future.
- Instill in each child a sense of morality, the fear of God and respect for constituted authority.
- Prepare them to appreciate their rights and responsibilities to themselves and to their fellow human beings, especially the weak, the infirm and the aged.
- Teach them to live healthy and clean lives and to regard their bodies as God’s gift, to be used properly, cared for and not abused.
- Instill in each child an appreciation of the value and dignity of labour and to get them to develop good working habits and attitudes.
- Produce students of exemplary character so that they will be a source of pride to their parents, the college and the nation.